A CRG client is looking for an Audit/AP Specialist to add to their growing team in Greensboro, NC. They are known for being a Certified Great Place to Work! Our client offers great benefits, an amazing culture and opportunities for training and growth!
- Initiating and following through to resolution overpayment claims, as identified through a statements audit and/or Accounts Payable audit enabled by our FirstStrike software.
- Updating all claim information in the internal contact management system where everything is documented and stored.
- Utilize remote client system access for research and resolution.
- Contacting vendors via telephone/e-mail to initiate the recovery process and to provide necessary documentation to assist with claim resolution.
- Partnering with other members of the audit team to keep the client apprised of the audit progress. Producing necessary reports for vendors or internal staff according to the needs of the audit engagement and team.
- Meeting Recovery department metrics in place and follow policy guidelines.
- Fundamental knowledge of accounting principles and familiarity with A/P and A/R functions
Experience (Years and types):
- Two (2) years customer service, sales, credit, accounting or business related experience
Education Levels/Credentials (Degree types and Emphasis):
- Associate's degree in accounting or business administration, or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred. Relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.