Accounts Payable / Accounting
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE / ACCOUNTING
Great opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable professional OR a recent accounting grad seeking to gain hands on accounting experience and grow into a Staff Accountant. Our client is a fast growing company in North Fulton with a great culture and track record of promoting from within. They are seeking a sharp Accounts Payable whose responsibilities will include:
- Accounts Payable processing in high volume environment
- Obtaining W9s
- Setting up vendors
- Reviewing 1099s annually
- ACH issuance
- Obtaining insurance certificates from subcontractors
The company offers a competitive compensation/benefits package and the opportunity for ongoing career development. The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting from a well ranked university (or 2+ years of Accounts Payable processing experience)
- Interest in pursuing a long-term career in Accounting
- Preference will be given to those with accounting experience - either in an internship or full-time role.
- Strong proficiency with Excel
- Prefer experience with Concur
- A track record of working successfully in a high volume, fast paced environment
- Superior communication skills (written and verbal)
- A history of job stability
Local candidates only.
If you meet these qualifications and are seeking an outstanding career opportunity, please submit your resume to:
See all of our open career opportunities at: https://www.theintersectgroup.com/jobs
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to kshark Please reference job code 73702 when responding to this ad.