We have been engaged by a large company to partner together for its search for a strong Accounting Manager. This is a hands on role which will be responsible for period end close, internal controls, cash reconciliations, cash forecasitng, cash management, GAAP compliance, supervising staff, and process improvements.
The company offers a competitive compensation/benefits package, visibility to the executive team and the opportunity to make a significant impact on the business. They have a proven track record of promoting from within.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting (MAcc strongly preferred)
- CPA designation
- 3-8+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with cash reconciliations, management and forecasting
- Strong GAAP knowledge
- Track record of driving process improvements
- Management experience
- A history of job stability and career progression
- Strong communication skills
Local candidates only.
If you meet these qualifications and are seeking an outstanding career opportunity, please submit your resume to:
See more of our open career opportunities at: https://www.theintersectgroup.com/jobs
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 72135 when responding to this ad.