- Analyze trial balance and detailed general ledger accounts for unusual amounts or amounts posted to incorrect accounts on a monthly basis.
- Generate detailed expense reports as requested by Controller for evaluating budget variances and for new year budgets.
- Reconcile accounts receivable collections and related commissions due. Review automated commission statements for discrepancies including incorrect commission rates.
- Assist in the development of the organization’s budget through analysis of available resources and forecasting of needs and costs
- Evaluate financial information and conduct analyses to identify budget deviations.
- Prepare general ledger entries with proper documentation supporting each entry.
- Respond to customer, vendor, and staff inquiries in a professional and timely manner.
- Provide reporting and financial analysis support to other departments ad hoc.
Qualified candidates for the Accounting Supervisor should possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3+ years of experience
- MBA or CPA certification a plus
- Experience with a large ERP system a plus
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
The total compensation range is from $90,000 to $100,000 with great benefits. If you are interested in this excellent opportunity (and/or others similar to it) please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] and/or call us at (973) 921-9777. Ref. #121032. Visit our website at www.nauticusgroup.com to learn more about Nauticus Group and to view more job postings.