ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is a leading Dayton, OH organization looking to add an Accounting Supervisor to the Accounting Team. The Accounting Supervisor will be provided tremendous opportunity for development and growth.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTING SUPERVISOR
- The Accounting Supervisor will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- The Accounting Supervisor will also handle month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Gather and analyze production information in order to provide problem solving solutions.
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.