Why work for our client as an Accounting Specialist?
- The company is a GOOD company to work for
- Work closely and learn from the assistant controller, and other well tenured employees who are all extremely knowledgeable
- 401K Match, PTO, 7 Holidays
- The company moral is overall positive and uplifting
- Normal business hours are 8-4:30, but you can start as early as 7:30 if you're an early bird!
- This is a great opportunity to gain more experience and be crossed trained
Top Responsibilities of the Accounting Specialist:
- Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Vouchering/processing payments into Sage
- Weekly payment runs
- Collections (Mainly through emails, not calls)
- Assist with other special projects in the accounting department such as filing
Preferred Qualifications of the Accounting Specialist:
- Full Cycle Accounts Payable experience is ideal, AR experience is a bonus!
- 3 Way Match experience is deal
- Personality fit is a big bonus with this client. They have a great culture, so big, positive, outgoing personalities will do well!