The CSI Companies is currently seeking an Accounting Specialist to support one of our clients, an innovative provider of IT and digital marketing solutions, in their Valdosta, GA office. CSIORL
DURATION: Peak season, through end of January 2020
HOURS: M-F: 8am-5pm
Details: Entry level position responsible for contacting delinquent clients, arranging for past due amounts and proactively calling account base.
Main Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Researches issues which includes contacting several internal business groups to determine resolution.
- Also provides reconciliations per client or controller request.
- This includes contract versus invoice, invoice last month to current month and main versus branch billing.
- Additionally, custom invoices are created per client specifications.
- This is an entry level position, which would include learning our different businesses/products and contracts.
- Proactively contacts client base to encourage payment of delinquent accounts and determine reason for delinquent payment.
- Recommends and prepares credit memos, billing authorizations, application of deposits and funding to prevent unnecessary billing.
- Responsible for handling all correspondence from client base.
- Updates management on potential issues.
- Makes recommendations on resolution and ways to prevent future issues.
- Responsible for application of funding/deposit and securing delivery & acceptance of add-on equipment.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree
- Comfortable reading and interpreting legal language
- A high level of attention to detail and results driven
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and willing to ask questions
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Ability to pass a drug and background check.