The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Accounting Specialist for our client located in the Cleveland, OH area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri 8:30 am - 5 pm
Reviews appropriate reports for payment application or posting issues and corrects according to procedures.
- This includes,but is not limited to, contacting customers, end debtors, or others to reconcile remittance differences.
- Manages retrieval of data needed to complete posting of transactions.
- Provides support service to other departmental requests including, but not limited to, check copies and reports.
- Maintains records and logs of transactions as required
- Completes clerical tasks including, but not limited to, copying, scanning, mailing, filing, report distribution, and responding
- to emails and phone calls. Fulfills other duties assigned to support the general purpose of the functions.
- Completes processing of daily transactions activity, including incoming cash or outgoing cash transactions, to ensure they
- are completed accurately, timely, and in accordance with department and company policy. This includes recording of
- information in appropriate databases.
- Evaluates transactions and alerts appropriate members of management of potential fraud or other financial risk factor
- promptly to ensure any impact on the business can be evaluated and appropriate action taken.
- Participates in meetings affecting area of responsibility to stay informed regarding risk
- Verifiable HS Diploma Required
- Previous work experience with data entry and balancing numbers preferred.
- Ability to manage own workload to meet daily deadlines in a high volume work environment.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles.
- Good data entry skills, including speed and accuracy.
- Must be detail oriented, customer focused, and proactive.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.