The Intersect Group's client is seeking an Accounting Specialist to join their team in Irving, TX.
Essential Responsibilities of the Accounting Specialist:
* Assist with daily analysis and data entry
* Experience working item/vendor setups and changes
* Perform collection, interpretation and recording of data in accordance with documented guidelines and standards
* Perform basic reconciliations
* Provide key support for timely master data changes among their specific domain (i.e. Customer, Material or Vendor)
* Work integrally with and assist Stakeholders, Sales Administrators, Account Managers, Program Managers, Product Managers, Directors, Senior Leadership and other staff to continuously improve upon our service offerings and delivery to customers
Essential Skills of the Accounting Specialist:
* 3-5 years of experience
* Skilled at using Microsoft products (Excel and Outlook)
* Attention to detail
* Ability to multitask
* SAP is a plus
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 67754 when responding to this ad.