About The Company
This insurance and risk management company has been in business for over 60+ years! They are seeking an accounting Assistant to work directly with their controller. This is multi-faceted position that lends itself to accounting as well as customer service. If you have 1+ year of AP/AR experience and want to grow with a stable company please APPLY!
About The Position
This organization is seeking an Accounting Assistant to join their team immediately. This team is friendly, approachable, and is looking for a teammate that will fit in! This position is full-time, and start as soon as this coming week.
Why Take This Accounting Position?
• This is a company that is so true to their culture, their mission is Honoring People and Honoring God.
• Learn the insurance and risk management industry within an accounting role
• Join a stable team to set your career on the right path
• This group of people is unlike any other I have worked with-kind, generous, strong in their faith, and their commitment to helping others
• Join a professional work environment where you can grow your skill set and be a part of an interactive team
Accounting Assistant Main Responsibilities:
• Prepare daily deposits
• Book daily bank transactions
• Monthly bank reconciliations
• File, distribute mail and perform other administrative/clerical tasks
• Assist with billing reconciliation of month end close of AR ledger
• Assist with Accounts Payable tasks when needed
• Assist with Accounts Receivable tasks when needed
• Interact with multiple departments within the organization
• Insurance background + accounting highly PREFERRED
• Solid technical skills including Excel skills
• Efficient decision making skills
• Willingness to learn
• 1+ years in AP/AR working environment