The CSI Companies is seeking an Accounting Services Representative with payroll experience for our client located in the Highland Hills, OH area. This position has a schedule of a four day work week which means a 3 day weekend!
The Accounting Services Representative reviews client payroll data for accuracy. This requires checking details such as accuracy of taxing locales and balancing figures from multiple databases.
Hours : 4 day work week; 10-hr days starting at 8:15am M-Th and/or T-F
Contract: Through end of July 2020 (Eligible for extension/conversion)
Pay: $17 per hour
- Review client invoicing for accuracy. This requires critical details such as supporting payroll information.
- Finalize payroll and print checks.
- Finalize invoicing and print invoices.
- Prepare packets for shipment to customers.
- Assist with other functions within department such as invoicing and customer service.
- Balance payroll and invoicing to accounting statement for accuracy.
- Verifiable high school diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree in accounting
- 2 years' equivalent work experience.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles including payroll, payroll taxes, A/P,A/R, and cash posting a plus.
- Ability to understand relationships of data in multiple databases and good with numbers.
- Must be detail oriented, customer focused, proactive and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use multiple types of software including MS Office and proficiency in basic office equipment.
- Math aptitude, ability to balance numbers
- Attention to detail and proven ability to excel in a fast-paced environment.