The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Accounting Services Specialist for our client located in the Cleveland, OH area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
Review client payroll data for accuracy. this requires checking details such as accuracy of taxing locales and balancing figures from multiple databases.
- Review client invoicing for accuracy. This requires critical details such as supporting payroll information.
- Finalize payroll and print checks.
- Finalize invoicing and print invoices.
- Prepare packets for shipment to customers.
- Assist with other functions within department such as invoicing and customer service.
- Balance payroll and invoicing to accounting statement for accuracy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Verifiable High School diploma or equivalent
- Associates Degree in accounting and 2 years' equivalent work experience.
- Understanding of basic accounting principles including payroll, payroll taxes, A/P,A/R, and cash posting a plus.
- Ability to understand relationships of data in multiple databases and good with numbers.
- Must be detail oriented, customer focused, proactive and able to work under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use multiple types of software including MS Office and proficiency in basic office equipment..
- Standing, walking, sitting, reaching, pushing, pulling, bending, squatting.
- Use of hands to finger, handle, manipulate tools and objects.
- Lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.