Are you a Senior Accountant seeking an Accounting Manager Opportunity?
Creative Financial Staffing is working with a company to identify an Accounting Manager. They are seeking Senior Accountants or Accounting Supervisors who are ready to step into an Accounting Manager role.
Highlights of the Accounting Manager Opportunity:
- Our client is a rapidly growing company
- The company understands the need for flexibility and is open to starting/leaving early or starting/leaving late
- This is a great opportunity for a Senior Accountant or an Accounting Supervisor seeking a step up in their career
Reporting to the CFO, the Accounting Manager’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervisor, train and mentor a staff of 3 and manage day-to-day accounting operations (AP, AR, Expense Reports, Credit Cards, etc.)
- Responsible for month end and year end close including journal entries, prepaid, accruals, fixed assets, revenue recognition, and accounting consolidation
- Ensure Balance Sheet accounts are reconciled on a recurring basis as required
- Prepare monthly Financial Statements
- Manage the annual external Financial Statement and benefit plan audits,
- Oversee quarterly and annual Federal & State tax filings.