CRG recently launched a search for a direct hire opportunity in the Triad area. This is a start – up entity for a company that is growing rapidly! Our client offers an awesome culture, a full benefits package, and opportunities for training and growth. For immediate consideration, please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Compensation: $70,000 - $80,000
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for the ongoing accounting operations and general ledger. Under the direction of the Director of Finance, the Accounting Manager directs and coordinates the daily activities of the accounting staff to quickly and accurately record the revenues, expenditures, assets, and liabilities of the company.
- Oversee the ongoing operations of the accounting department including general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and inventory
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements in accordance with GAAP
- Oversee cash management at various sites and events
- Maintain and apply for sales tax registrations across various states, and act as the liaison with the 3rd party sales tax filing firm
- Provide guidance, support, and development opportunities to direct reports.
- Observe, analyze, and recommend process improvements through leveraging new technology and reducing inefficiencies.
- B.S. in accounting, finance or related field. CPA candidate preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in accounting and finance functions
Please let us know if you have a connection with someone who would be interested! We offer a $300 referral bonus.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Category Code: JN001