Growing environmental consulting and construction company located downtown is looking to add a sharp Accounting Manager to their team!
The Accounting Manager will oversee the work of an Accounting Specialist and report to the Owner and Senior Directors.
Accounting Manager Duties:
- oversee the work of Accounting Specialist, primarily accounts payable and billing/accounts receivable
- account reconciliations, journal entries, month-end close
- produce financial statements
- weekly reporting to the owner and Senior Directors
- coordinate and prepare for annual audit
- assist with annual budget preparation
- daily cash management
- process bi-weekly payroll
- variance analysis
- work with outside CPA firm
Accounting Manager Skills/Experience
- accounting degree required
- CPA is a plus!
- construction industry experience and project cost accounting highly desired
- strong software skills, including intermediate/advanced Excel skills
- Deltek software experience is plus
Hours for Accounting Manager are Monday through Friday, 8:00 - 5:00 (with flexibility) in a business-casual environment
The Accounting Manager role is currently a combination of working remotely and on-site
Local Accounting Manager candidates only
Accounting Manager candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.