- Responsible for all accounting functions, including month-end close, journal entries, account reconciliations and consolidations.
- Monthly financial reporting for the Company and its subsidiaries, including the consolidated balance sheet, profit & loss statement and other reports requested by the management. Assist with the preparation of annual audited financial statements, including related footnotes & disclosures.
- Perform key treasury management that include: preparing weekly cash forecast and allocating/transferring the cash balances between accounts; setting-up the weekly vendor payments (checks/wires/achs); monitoring the bank accounts for activity/balances.
- Responsible for booking payroll, managing A/P (external vendors and expense reimbursement) and A/R functions (invoicing, cash-receipts, collections, etc).
- Responsible for managing the annual financial audit and any tax audits.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of internal financial controls and procedures
- Responsible for managing and tracking the fixed assets
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting
- Any other ad-hoc responsibilities assigned
Must have 5+ years of Accounting Experience, CPA is preferable. All Candidates must have Inter company experience in a multi national organization.