Classification: Accounting Manager/Supervisor
Compensation: $9000.00 to $115000.00 yearly
Accounting Manager candidates who are practical and have a knack for establishing and regulating an organization's accounting and finance procedures will find this position to be a good fit! If you thrive in positions where you feel appreciated in your day-to-day work and are rewarded for your efforts, this is the job for you. The ideal candidate for this Accounting Manager position with a burgeoning, innovative company can take charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. This Accounting Manager role is a full-time employment opportunity, based in the Rancho Cucamonga, California area. Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
How you will make an impact
- Drive and manage the full accounting team performance of the close process to meet close deadlines
- Regularly review and inspect balance sheets and income statement accounts owned by the Senior Accountant
- Possess a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
- Contribute to the preparation of GAAP financial statements, which includes document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Play a key role in system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration of NetSuite Financials
- Collaborate with FP& A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies, and procedures
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please call Yvette Merk at (909) 945-2292 immediately!