The Intersect Group is recruiting for an Accounting Manager on behalf of an industry-leading, dynamic, and publicly traded organization in Atlanta to join their growing team. You will have 1-3 direct reports and will manage the month end close and reporting for an entity, with a focus on revenue and billing. Great leadership, awesome company culture, and tons of growth and advancement opportunities!
Accounting Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage month end close processes, including journal entries and reconciliations, with a focus on revenue and billing, as well as general ledger accounting
- Assist with preparation of financial statements, budgets, and forecasts
- Analyze and research variances to budget
- Respond to and complete ad hoc projects and requests
Accounting Manager Requirements:
- 5 - 9 years of accounting experience, including revenue and billing
- CPA or CPA track
- Passion, drive, and strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Great Plains preferred
If you meet the requirements and want to learn more, please send your resume today!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 74747 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.