Our client in Buckhead, GA is currently hiring an Accounting Manager for a 6-12 month contract. Opportunity offers great exposure and flexible working hours. Accounting Manager will work directly with the Director of Accounting.
Responsibilities for Accounting Manager:
- Facilitate monthly close process
- Review or prepare reconciliations and journal entries
- Prepare, analyze and review complex calculations
- Assist with the preparation of internal and external monthly, quarterly, and year-end reporting
- Design and implement KPI reports
- Analyze and validate financial information at the business segment account levels
- Draft memos to communicate proper GAAP treatment for significant areas and transactions
- Assist with the execution of the year-end financial audit
- Partner with the treasury function to ensure accurate cash accounting and bank reporting.
Requirements for Accounting Manager
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Licensed CPA
- 6+ years of public accounting or related industry experience
- Experience with ASC 606
- Strong Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables, etc.)
For immediate consideration please apply NOW!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 71516 when responding to this ad.