Why take an Accounting Manager Position with this Organization?
- Possibility to move into GM role in the future as the CEO transitions into a more behind the scenes role
- Work-Life Balance
- Opportunity to “make your mark” and improve upon current processes for the continued growth and success of the company
Perks of the Accounting Manager Position:
- Great company culture
- Fantastic benefits (medical, pto, etc)
- Job Autonomy- no micromanagement
- Family oriented company with high growth
What will the Accounting Manager do?
- Financial Reporting to the Board
- Month end close, GAAP Financial Statment
- Manage all accounting, AP, AR, Payroll processing
- Identify areas of cost savings
- Analysis of current purchasing and sales trends and how they are making an impact to the bottom line
- Learn ins and outs of the company as a whole and be the right arm to the CEO
- Evaluate cash position of the company
- Ensure accuracy of data and reconciling to general ledger
- Research and communicate to Controller issues regarding aged accounts receivables.
- Work with Controller on processes and procedures that need improvement.
- Act as the system administrator for Net Suite
- Prepare balance sheet reconciliations & various journal entries as needed.