Accounting Manager Summary
Our client has been around over 3 decades and is a leader in the manufacturing industry. They are looking for an Accounting Manager who will manage, develop, implement, and maintain cost systems related to manufacturing and finance. This company offers competitive benefits, a flexible work schedule, and opportunities for growth.
Accounting Manager Compensation
- $75,000-$95,000 depending on education and experience
Accounting Manager Responsibilities
- Maintain Sarbanes-Oxley Act compliance by verifying the accuracy of methods and controls according to GAAP.
- Maintain SAP integrity and ensure the accuracy of transactions performed with the receiving and payment of goods in the accounting system.
- Facilitate month end closing processes: journal entry preparation, account reconciliation, systems interface, inter-company balancing, and allocations inventory control.
- Prepare yearly budgets for manufacturing operations by gathering and preparing the documentation starting in July and finishing in December.
- Maintain standard cost for Commercial division by ensuring the accuracy of variances according to standard cost sheets.
- Oversee preparation of monthly variance analysis and reporting for mill management as well as upper management. Ensure that if variances are not trending appropriately, determining the problems or efficiencies that correlate to these variances.
- Lead monthly variance review meetings with management. Lead meeting to present monthly variances to management in order for them to be sufficiently informed of financial data.
- Remain current on department operating processes and compliance guidelines, informs customers accordingly and ensure that processed transactions are compliant. Inform management of non-compliant or questionable issues.
Accounting Manager Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field required
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the field is required.
If you are interested please send your resume to Rebecca Payne at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or text/call 336-875-3119
Category Code: JN001