* Manage and execute accounting department projects related to a variety of areas including the general ledger, accounts payable, expense reporting, account reconciliations and asset management.
* Create and maintain process related documentation for accounting processes.
* Design and implement additional accounting internal controls to support growth of the business.
* Review current processes to assess ability to scale and/or automate.
* Facilitate effective interdepartmental communication and collaboration regarding the financial impact of process/activities in non- accounting departments with the goal of identifying opportunities to improve controls and financial impacts to the business.
* Provide support and serve as cross-trained resource for tax filings, compliance matters, maintaining certain tax incentive programs.
* Provide analysis as needed to support ad hoc reporting.
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.