The Intersect Group is hiring for an Accounting Manager for a well-known company in Atlanta, GA. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone that is seeking a role where they can make an impact, implement new processes/systems, and grow with an organization! This Accounting Manager opportunity is perfect for someone that is looking to step into management or that has 1-2 years of management experience. The ideal candidate will be smart, willing to put in the work and is seeking growth! A successful candidate will have a 'do what it takes' mentality and be process improvement minded. Opportunity is contract to hire with a short contract period (3-4 weeks).
Requirements for Accounting Manager:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting
- Blended accounting and finance background
- 5+ years of progressive accounting and finance experience with a stable work history
- Experience with fixed assets, AR accounting and general ledger accounting
- Strong Excel skills including pivot tables and lookups
- Management experience preferred, not required (seeking high potential individuals)
Responsibilities for Accounting Manager:
- Manage Fixed Assets Accountant and Accounts Receivable Accountant
- Fixed assets responsibilities
- AR Accounting including reporting and analysis
- Month end/quarter end/year end close
- Assist with forecasting and budgeting
- Ensure internal controls and provide audit support
- Partner with finance team and assist with the creation of financial models
For immediate consideration please apply NOW!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 73676 when responding to this ad.