Elite Staffing is now hiring for an Accounting Manager role in Lenox, IA. This role will direct the financial affairs of the organization and prepares financial analyses of operations, including interim and final financial statements with supporting schedules, for the guidance of management. They will be responsible for the company's financials, its accounting practices, the conduct of its relationships with lending institutions and the financial community, the maintenance of its fiscal records, and the preparation of financial reports. They will ensure all accounting procedures conform to generally accepted accounting principles. Manufacturing experience is preferred.
- Responsible for providing timely and accurate financial information for the company and advising management regarding the financial implications of present and planned operating practices.
- Develop budgets, forecasts, P&L statements and balance sheets to determine the fiscal condition of the company and establish cash requirements.
- Responsible for implementation and maintenance of all systems necessary for the integrity of the accounting function, accounting policies, and procedures; including, internal control of financial transactions and safeguarding of company assets.
- Assure that transactions of the company are properly recorded and that accounting and financial records are adequate to provide the needed management information and meet legal requirements.
- Responsible for managing taxes (property, use, sales, etc.) and general insurance (property & casualty, general liability, product liability, workmen’s compensation, business interruption) for the company, with support of holding company Finance/Accounting Department.
- Responsible for the accounts receivable, credit, and accounts payable functions.
- Responsible for processing cash receipts and cash disbursements.
- Works with all levels of management, external auditors, bankers, and other service providers.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state law guidelines
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Five plus years of manufacturing experience preferred.
Lenox, IA 50851
Elite Staffing, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our policy of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train and promote persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, handicap or any other protected status.