Creative Financial Staffing has partnered with a fully integrated, Boston based real estate firm to identify an Accounting Manager to join their growing team. This is a newly created role that is open due to the expansion of the company.
Highlights of the Accounting Manager Opportunity:
- The Company: Boutique fully integrated real estate development, investment, asset and property management firm.
- Growth: The company has $200M of assets under management and are inheriting a Miami portfolio that has $50M of assets under management.
- Opportunity: Get in at the ground floor of an extremely well-funded, high growth entrepreneurial company where you will have a direct impact on the direction of the finance/accounting function.
- The Exposure: This growth position in a deliberately small team will work closely with the executive team to ensure that they are able to run and operate the company effectively and efficiently in an accounting capacity.
The Accounting Manager’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- On a monthly basis, reviews and reconciles accounting to property financial statements.
- Work closely with third party property managers to ensure that the property financials are accurately prepared.
- Prepares financial statements for all tax and audit purposes.
- Review operating agreements to determine the correct calculation for capital calls/distributions
- Review & analyze portfolio financial information.
- Send notices for all capital calls and distributions
- Calculate, update and reconcile IRR schedules, Master Trustee net asset statements, and general ledger supporting schedules.
- Prepare Quarterly financial reports and annual portfolio business plans.
- Processes/oversees the processing of all payables.
- Prepares bank reconciliations.