Now recruiting on behalf of dynamic Atlanta based publicly traded company for a strong Accounting Manager. This is a hands on role which will be responsible for period end close, internal controls, inventory analysis and accounting, forecasting and budgeting support, GAAP compliance, and process improvements.
The company offers a competitive compensation/benefits package, visibility to the executive team and the opportunity to make a significant impact on the business. They have a proven track record of promoting from within.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting (MAcc strongly preferred)
- CPA designation
- 4-7+ years of relevant experience
- Strong GAAP knowledge
- Preference given to those with experience with inventory analysis/accounting
- Experience working in an industry with physical products/inventory
- A history of job stability and career progression
- Strong communication skills
Local candidates only.
If you meet these qualifications and are seeking an outstanding career opportunity, please submit your resume to:
See more of our open career opportunities at: https://www.theintersectgroup.com/jobs
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 72200 when responding to this ad.