About our client:
Our client is a growing and fast paced manufacturing organization with deep roots in San Antonio and a presence across the world. This organization is a leader in their field with a consistent track record of superior quality. The company is gearing up for expansion and needs people in accounting who will help support this growth. This accounting team sets high expectations, works hard and delivers! It is only fitting that the Accounting Manager be a Rockstar!
You are an exceptional CPA whose work experience and incredible motivation make you stand out in the crowd. You have the ability to juggle tasks and changing priorities. Your work ethic, emotional intelligence, positive energy, desire to teach, pragmatic outlook and energetic character make you a very effective accounting manager. You are a competitor at heart and you love the challenge of growth and recognize the beauty of the journey. You view accounting as an opportunity to serve and make every effort to provide world class customer service. You are excited about growing your career in a well-established and thriving organization.
Perks of the Accounting Manager:
- Opportunity to lead, mentor, and build a strong team
- Upward mobility & career growth
- Great benefits to include 401k, PTO, onsite clinic, and gym!
- Competitive compensation with healthy bonus!
- Growing company, never a dull moment!
- Work-life balance, 40 hour work weeks with flexible start and end times
- Team building activities & culture building initiatives
- Tons of projects for process improvements, Month-end close is 1 day! All of your time will be set aside for fun projects and making things more efficient!
What will the Accounting Manager do?
This position will oversee a broad range of accounting functions including A/P, A/R, fixed assets and the general ledger. This position will report directly to the Controller.
- Coordinate and manage month end close
- Deep knowledge and management of A/P, A/R, fixed assets and general ledger and how they fit into the overall financial statement story
- Special projects to improve current processes and inefficiencies
- Recommend solutions for opportunities of cost & time savings
- P&L, Variance analysis
- Analyze and interpret financial reports with the ability to communicate findings to non-accounting and accounting team alike
- Instrumental in the decision and implementation of a new ERP system over the next year