Our client, a Pharmaceutical company located in Middlesex County has an exciting opportunity for an Accounting Manager. Growing company, this position is a new position as a result of growth.
This candidate will have experience in financial controlling and business finance in a pharmaceutical role. Candidate should have knowledge of financial processes and accounting. Candidate should have an undergrad degree in accounting and finance with more than 10 years of relevant experience.
- Framing proper accounting and reporting system for legal and management reporting. MIS, month close and reporting of financial statements and business review decks
- Sales controlling including mapping of customer/products level chargebacks, rebates, discounts. Processing of claims on chargebacks, price adjustments after proper due diligence.
- Review of expenses - vendors, employees, etc
- Drives the Accounts Payable process, including payments for employee re-imbursements
- Statutory compliance including compliance for filing of tax returns, fiscal laws, (VAT/GST), compliance of various state laws, etc
- Compliance of employee tax
- Ensuring compliance under transfer pricing laws
- Preparation of financial statements under the local GAAP and getting them audited
- Monitor Inventory and Accounts Receivables - and maintain high quality working capital investment. Raise red flags at appropriate stage-gates for follow up on overdue and inventory and inventory liquidation
- Support business finance and the commercial team with reporting data.