Are you wired to help others succeed and motivated to be the best you can be at work? Do you think analytically, not discouraged by multiple deadlines, and able to empathize with clients and understand their frustrations and needs?
Awesome... Keep reading
The CSI Companies is seeking an enthusiastic Accounting Manager for a prestigious client headquartered in Jacksonville, FL. As the Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for managing and administering accounting tasks associated to the portfolio. We are seeking a person with strong accounting skills and knowledge of Commercial Finance transactions.
Job Duties Include:
- Reconciling Bank activity
- Entering/purchase invoices
- Processing payoffs/payments
- Daily bank batching for depositing
- Preparing system generated reports weekly/monthly
- Weekly Disbursement reconciliation
Education and Experience Requirements:
- College degree in accounting required
- Familiarity with concepts, procedures and processes typically used in accounting- AR & AP
- Quick learner of the proprietary computer system used to manage the account transactions
- Good organizational, clerical, numeric, oral and written language skills
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- This is a full time, direct role , minutes away from the beautiful beaches of Jacksonville!
- Competitive base salary
- Upbeat, positive company culture
- Work / Life balance
- Comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, and disability options
and much, much more......!
If you are an experienced Accounting professional, looking for the next step in your career - APPLY TODAY!