Our company is currently hiring for an Accounting Manager to support our client in Atlanta, GA. This Accounting Manager will directly oversee all activities related to the Property Accountants. This is a great opportunity to be hired on a contract to hire basis with one of the nation's largest real estate developers!
Daily responsibilities for Accounting Manager:
- Maintain reporting on a monthly basis to key stakeholders, internal departments, equity partners and lenders
- Oversee day to day activity of Property Accountants
- Month end close, reconciliations, journal entries and other month end activities
- Help gather due diligence requests for upcoming sale transactions
- Assist in gathering necessary information needed to produce proration entries prior to sale
- Oversee the preparation of excess operating cash calculations and requests for funding from owner entities
- Release wire payments for mortgage payments, distributions, and other payments
Required skills for Accounting Manager:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Multi-family real estate experience
- Management experience
- Yardi, Entrade or Onsite software experience preferred
- CPA or CPA Track preferred
For immediate consideration, please apply NOW!
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 69009 when responding to this ad.