ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is a leading distribution company in the Columbus marketplace.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTING MANAGER
- The Manager will help close 2 sets of books.
- The Manager will help with balance sheets and reconciliations.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE ACCOUNTING MANAGER ROLE:
- General Accounting
- Attention to detail a be able to find errors.
- Someone that is very analytical that understands revenue accounting and asset liabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Cost Accounting and SOX experience is a huge plus.
- Looking for a 'Doer'.