Are you looking to get into the manufacturing industry? I have the opportunity for you!
With a history of servicing elite companies for over 20 years, we provide top talent and have access to the best jobs in the marketplace. We are extremely excited to provide you with a world-class job search experience. Put your career in our hands. We are Aston Carter Kentucky!
- Participate in physical inventories including performing audits against counts.
- Identify, investigate and resolve causes of inventory discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Cycle count reported discrepancies and reconciles system count to match the cycle count inventories. Coordinate with all involved departments to resolve errors.
- Analyze & reconcile daily production reports to the Oracle.
- Periodic results reporting, including performance-to-goal measurements.
- Document inventory procedures and periodically review to ensure documentation is current.
- Enter recipes and set up standards for new products in Oracle system.
- Investigate production reporting issues and ensure proper recording of inventory.
- Makes suggestions for improvements and then work with IT to design, test and verify improvements are working as designed.
- Uphold and monitor all company policies safety, and housekeeping rules. Reports any related issues and/or problems to the supervisor.
- Root cause analysis and summation of errors, including recommendations for process/performance improvements.
- Participate in Aleris Operating System meetings and Problem Solving A3 teams.
- Validate daily shipping and receiving accuracy and coordinate changes in the system for EDI issues
- Review and recommend changes to daily schedules coordinating efforts with Inside Sales and the Toll teams
- Coordinate hold issues and provide samples/photos as needed for the technical team for decision making.
- Coordinate and clear edits/changes for re-allocation of items ensuring the EDI and forecasts are updated accordingly.
- Ensure off-site metal movements are recorded timely in the appropriate system. Reconcile toller/warehouse system activity with Aleris system activity and make needed adjustments.
- Compile and analyze inventory roll-forwards for toller and/or warehouse locations. Act on the analysis to properly report ending inventory balances.
- Work with cross functional departments to ensure production is accurately recorded in Oracle including scrap generation and sale or disposal. Act on the information as needed to properly report financial results related to inventory.
- Identify and implement process improvements and automate current procedures with the use of excel related tools such as pivot tables, v-look ups and macros related to both Finance and Supply Chain processes and systems.
If this position is not a good fit for you. Who do you know that it would be a good fit for? Please feel free to share this job posting with them.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.