About the Company
Our client is a global industry leader organization and is seeking an Accounting Manager due to growing demands. The firm boasts a team-oriented culture, strong mentor-ship to support upward growth, and exceptional pay and benefits.
Job Responsibilities of Accounting Manager
As an Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Accounting department including general ledger, financial reporting, process cost accounting, inventory control, accounts payable and receivable, and regulatory filings.
Specific duties in this Accounting Manager role include:
- The Accounting manager will oversee specifically defined financial reporting
- The Assistant Controller will be responsible for the timely completion of month-end, quarter-end, and year-end financial closing.
- Oversee, review, and work with the accounting department.
- Oversee and manage all general ledger activity, reporting systems and ensure GAAP standards
- The Accounting manager will assist with preparation of company forecasts and budget
- Working with direct reports to establish performance goals and objectives for each year as well as monitoring and advising on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff
- Maintaining financial security by establishing internal controls