My client is in the market for an Accounting Manager in Downtown Chicago. This established privately held technology company seeks driven candidates with strong GAAP knowledge who know the nuts and bolts of Accounting. The Accounting Manager sits amongst the Corporate Accounting group that is responsible for the monthly close, management reporting, financial statement preparation and analysis, and year end audits.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare internal reports and ad hoc analyses for upper management and the BOD
- Manage the monthly close and consolidations process including reviewing journal entries and supporting schedules for balance sheet accounts
- Calculate quarterly commissions and license fees
- Analyze the balance sheet and income statement trends and automate internal reports
- Maintain corporate ledgers providing monthly account analysis
- Assist external auditors complete year-end and 401K audits
- Collaborate cross-departmentally to assist in any accounting research
This company offers a competitive salary, insurance/benefits, tuition reimbursement, 401K, normal work/life balance, free gym access, and paid vacation. If you are looking for a challenging opportunity in a pedigree environment with an organization that consistently promotes within, then we look forward to hearing from you.