Classification: Accounting Manager/Supervisor
Robert Half Finance is partnering with a growing medical practice that is looking to hire a Controller/Accounting Manager. The Controller will report to the CFO and will manage a team of 3 accounting professionals. This is a busy clinic that is looking for a candidate that has strong QuickBooks experience, great attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment. As the Controller/Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for leading daily operations such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable. This Controller/Accounting Manager role is based in the Sacramento, California area and is a full-time employment opportunity that is not to be missed! For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
What you get to do every single day
- Accounts Payable:
- Review and approve check runs prior to submission to CFO for review and approval.
- Review and approve Accounts Payable coding prior to payment.
- Cash Management:
- Prepare rolling 3-week cash projection and submit to CFO on a weekly basis.
- Quarterly and Annual Bank Covenant reporting
- Oversee payroll for employees and contractors
- Financial Statements:
- Manage the monthly, quarterly and yearly closing of the financial statements.
- Assure that financial statement closing occurs in accordance with Monthly Financial Statement Checklist, both in terms of timing and completeness.
- Review and approve financial statements prior to submission to the CFO for final review and approval.
- General Ledger:
- Review and approve all journal entries.
- Prepare selected journal entries (eliminating journal entries made a consolidation)
- Assure that there all adjustments flow through the general ledger, including elimination entries.