Classification: Accounting Manager/Supervisor
Compensation: $70000.00 to $95000.00 yearly
If you're looking for work as an Accounting Manager, there is an opportunity through Robert Half to work with a thriving company in the greater Hartford area that will recognize your efforts. This is an excellent opportunity for an established family owned business that has an incredible culture and work-life balance! You might be a good fit for this position if you are a hands-on individual who is an expert in Excel, can help lead daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, review payroll and taxes, preparing monthly management reporting, and a team player!
- Full scope of day-to-day accounting and financial operations management for the company including job costing, payroll, bank and general ledger reconciliations, internal controls, policies and procedures, tax and regulatory compliance, financial reporting and analysis
- Prepare and distribute monthly internal management reports to corporate officers
- Tax regulation compliance - Review and supervise the filing of multiple states sales and use tax
- Research and reviews accounting entries, transactions and related projects.
- BS/BA in Accounting/Finance/Related
- CPA or MBA preferred
- 5+ years of relevant experience in Accounting/Finance
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable. Experience with Sage is a plus!
- Bank reconciliations experience required
- Foundational knowledge and experience in payroll
- Deep understanding and experience in management reporting
- Advanced experience in MS Excel is required
If you feel you meet the requirements above or are interested in learning more about this role, please send an updated MS Word version of your resume to Sal.Fiorillo@RobertHalf c o m.