Accounting Manager (TC27503)
Our client is a growing manufacturing company that is currently looking for an Accounting Manager to join their team. This is the perfect opportunity to be a strategic partner with the President to drive business growth. The company boasts a fun team-oriented culture, great work/life balance, and competitive benefits. They pride themselves on providing their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Accounting Manager will work closely with the President to enhance and upgrade current accounting and finance functions for the company. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• The Accounting Manager will record and analyze the company’s financial information and ensure it’s done in a timely manner.
• Assist with general ledger activity.
• Manage the monthly close process and financial reporting and analysis.
• Support budget and forecasting activities.
• Assist in the management of operational data and ensure its accuracy and integrity.
• Prepare, coordinate, and assist in the completion of the year-end financial audit.
• Ensures compliance with existing internal controls as well as working to improve and / or develop accounting and control procedures.
• The Accounting Manager will perform other duties as needed.