Accounting Manager (SK27399)
Our client is a rapidly growing, amazing furniture company in Chicago that is looking for an Accounting Manager in their team. The right candidate will train up to become their Controller when their current leader retires. Great opportunity to learn the business and add value quickly! The company boasts a team-oriented culture, cool modern offices, excellent benefits, and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for all areas related to the daily accounting operations and financial reporting. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• The Accounting Manager will record and analyze the company’s financial information and ensure it’s done in a timely manner.
• Prepare financial reports and examine documentation in conformance with accounting principles and requirements.
• Supervise and support accounts payable activities to ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice creation and entry.
• Assist Controller in contract review and invoice activities.
• Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts.
• Prepare weekly sales report and monthly commission report.
• Assist in preparation of the annual budget.
• Prepare documentation for external auditors.
• The Accounting Manager will assist with other duties as needed.