About the Company
Global manufacturing company with $5B+ in sales has engaged our services to help them find an Accounting Manager to oversee the accounting of one of their largest divisions. The company is financially sound, known for providing tremendous professional growth and development opportunities, and the team is comprised of smart, passionate, team oriented, and talented individuals.The Accounting Manager of this division will have high exposure to 'C' level leadership.
Why Work for the Company:
- Stable and growing company- constantly acquiring new companies which creates additional opportunity.
- Opportunity to be part of their fastest growing division
- Smart and talented team
- Opportunity to make an impact and add value
- High visibility
- Several examples of internal promotion- opportunity to build your career, lots of upward mobility.
Job Responsibilities of Accounting Manager-Operations
- Work cross-functionally with Division CFO's and operating companies management, as well as corporate finance and accounting to ensure an accurate and timely monthly and year-end close along with the timely reporting of all monthly financial information for this business segment
- Review and analyze quarterly and yearly financial and management reporting for the division
- Technical accounting- assist with one off accounting and reporting questions.
- Ad-hoc accounting and operational initiatives/projects
- Establish and maintain internal controls