Accounting Manager (KL28025)
Our client is a growing real estate firm that is currently looking for an Accounting Manager to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to work in an amazing culture with fun people! If you bring an upbeat personality and want to work for one of the most desirable companies to work for in the area, this is the opportunity for you!
With a growing accounting and finance team, there is opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a fun and team-oriented culture, beautiful trendy office space, long tenured employees and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed. The pride themselves on promoting from within and helping their employees grow!
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for all areas related to the daily accounting operations and financial reporting. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• The Accounting Manager will record and analyze the company’s financial information and ensure it’s done in a timely manner.
• Supervise the day-to-day management of cash within the company’s portfolio.
• Manage the monthly close process and financial reporting and analysis.
• Plan, coordinate and execute annual financial audit.
• Establish annual business plans and forecasting and assist with preparing the annual budget.
• Support budget and forecasting activities.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures with emphasis on internal controls.
• The Accounting Manager will manage a team of accounting professionals including mentoring, motivating and developing the team for optimal performance and engagement.
• Other duties as needed.