Accounting Manager (KL25974) – GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
Our client is a leading food manufacturer looking for an Accounting Manager to join their team. The company is a highly desired place to work - people want to work here and never leave! This position offers exposure to key leaders within the organization both domestically and internationally. With a growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture with that family feel, long-tenured employees, and strong benefits. They believe in providing their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- The Accounting Manager will interpret operating results as they affect the organization and make recommendations for improvement.
- Oversee daily and quarterly accounting functions including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, fixed assets and tax provision.
- Manage the monthly, quarterly and annual book close process.
- Monthly preparation of assigned account reconciliations.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting.
- Directs preparation of periodic and yearly financial statements in accordance to GAAP.
- Develop and recommend policies and procedures of financial systems initiatives.
- Engage in tax planning initiatives. Coordinate tax compliance process with external tax advisors.
- The Accounting Manager will assist with other duties and special projects as needed.