Accounting Manager (KK27892)
Our client is a large distribution company that is looking for an Accounting Manager to join their team. With a growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, long-tenured employees and great benefits. They pride themselves on providing their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- The Accounting Manager will record and analyze the company’s financial information including timely and accurate financial reporting in accordance with GAAP requirements.
- Manage the monthly close process and financial reporting and analysis.
- Supervise the preparation of the journal entries for the monthly trial balance and monthly account reconciliations.
- Plan, coordinate and execute annual financial audit.
- Collect, analyze, and record data to determine the cost of business activities.
- Establish annual business plans and forecasting and assist with preparing the annual budget.
- Assist in the compilation of information for the company’s annual tax returns.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures with emphasis on internal controls.
- Develop staff through coaching, providing performance feedback, providing effective performance assessments, and establishing performance and development plans.
- The Accounting Manager will perform other duties and special projects as needed.