About the Company
Our Client is looking to add a new member to their accounting team. This Accounting Manager will be responsible for sales and developing and maintaining relationships with particular customers. There is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the department. If you’re a team player this one is for you, the company prides themselves on a team-oriented culture!
Job Responsibilities of Accounting Manager
As an Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Accounting department including general ledger, financial reporting, process cost accounting, inventory control, accounts payable and receivable, and regulatory filings.
Specific duties in this financial management role include:
- Achieving accounting operational objectives preparing and completing action plans, resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements and implementing changes
- Ensuring an accurate and timely monthly and year-end close along with the timely reporting of all monthly financial information
- consolidation, and evaluation of financial data as well as preparing special reports
- Supervise and direct AP, AR and general accounting functions
- Confirming financial status monitoring revenue and expenses, coordinating the collection,
- Working with direct reports to establish performance goals and objectives for each year as well as monitoring and advising on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff
- Maintaining financial security by establishing internal controls