An exciting opportunity has become available! As an Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of the Accounting department including general ledger, financial reporting, process cost accounting, inventory control, accounts payable and receivable, and regulatory filings.
Specific duties in this role include:
- Strong accounting experience, including various month end and quarter end activities
- Strong GAAP and internal controls knowledge
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvement and develop solutions
- Proficient in MS Excel (V Lookups, pivot tables, plus other complex Excel functions)
- SEC filings
- Needs to be an independent worker with a constant eye toward process improvement
- Strong understanding of Controls and experience with process documentation
We are looking for an Accounting Manager who combines a solid background in accounting and strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. You should be detail-oriented and have sound judgment and strong reasoning skills, as well as good analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Requirements for the Accounting Manager include:
- Bachelor’s degree of Accounting or a related field, or equivalent business experience, CPA preferred
- At least 5 years of progressive experience in accounting and finance; hands-on accounting managerial experience preferred
- Solid understanding of accounting processes and procedures
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to lead, train and develop staff
- Ability to work efficiently independently as well as part of a team
Keywords: accounting, accounting manager, financial management, CPA, finance, financial analysis
Accounting, Management, Finance