Accounting Manager, Consolidations
Position is open due to growth! This role is a succession planning position for a billion dollar publicly traded international company. The company has lots of business line diversity and continues to grow through R&D and acquisitions. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow with the company.
- Execute the month-end closing activities of the segment-level P&L and balance sheet.
- Perform the monthly book closing and assist with the consolidation process in a timely and complete manner in accordance with GAAP
- Strong understanding of including foreign currency translation and intercompany balancing.
- Lead future systems projects, including implementation of ERP and related financial reporting enhancements.
- Serve as the liaison between the Segments' management team and the IT department to define, design and implement reporting solutions.
- Interact with key members including senior international leaders.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting required
- Master of Accountancy or Information Technology preferred
- 5-8 years of experience in consolidations with large publicly traded company
- CPA preferred, but not required
- Work experience with manufacturing companies and cost accounting knowledge is preferred
If you're interested in learning more about this opportunity, contact Tiarra at
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 69514 when responding to this ad.