Accounting Manager (CC27599)
Our client is a growing company in the Greater St. Paul/Minneapolis area that is currently looking for an Accounting Manager to join their team. This position will get into the details while overseeing a staff. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. The company boasts a team-oriented culture, great benefits, truly values their employees and provides its’ employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for all areas related to the daily accounting operations and financial reporting. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• The Accounting Manager will record and analyze the company’s financial information and ensure it’s done in a timely manner.
• Manage the monthly close process and financial reporting and analysis.
• Prepare financial reports and examine documentation in conformance with accounting principles and requirements.
• Prepare and review accounting transactions and reconciliations of general ledger account balances, identify and resolve reconciling items.
• Support the preparation of forecasts and budgets used by management.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures with emphasis on internal controls.
• Completion of financial plan documents and projections of financial results in a reasonable and timely manner.
• Supervise, develop, and prioritize the work-flow for team of accounting clerks. Effectively coach finance team members by creating and developing individual development plans and frequent performance updates.
• Ensure the accurate completion of necessary work-papers and other information needed by external auditors.
• The Accounting Manager will assist with special projects as needed.