Accounting Manager (BW26945)
Our client is a growing real estate company that is currently looking for an Accounting Manager to join their team at their corporate office. With a large and growing accounting and finance team, there is significant opportunity for growth and advancement within the organization. This role is the perfect opportunity to get involved in many different areas with lots of exposure to company leadership. The company boasts a very team-oriented culture, great work/life balance, and competitive benefits. They pride themselves on providing their employees with the tools and training necessary to succeed.
The Accounting Manager will be responsible for all areas related to the daily accounting operations and financial reporting. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• The Accounting Manager will record and analyze the company’s financial information and ensure it’s done in a timely manner.
• Supervise the day-to-day management of cash within the company’s portfolio.
• Complete monthly review of all financial reports generated by third-party management company.
• Manage the corporate revenue billing process to ensure accurate and timely invoicing and collection of revenue from various entities.
• Provide all required information for annual corporate audits and internally managed commercial properties.
• Coordinate and manage the schedule for completing and reviewing annual CAM/Tax reconciliations and property budgets with the third-party management company to ensure process is accurate and timely.
• Develop and implement policies and procedures with emphasis on internal controls.
• The Accounting Manager will assist the Director of Finance with budgeting, forecasting, analysis, and reporting within the company’s real estate portfolio.
• Perform special projects and other duties as needed.