Well known company in the heart of downtown Orlando!
About the Company
Our client is a leading organization in Orlando that is seeking an Accounting Manager. The company boasts a team-oriented culture with great perks and open concept work space!
Job Responsibilities of Accounting Manager:
- Accounting Manager will be responsible for full cycle accounting and ensuring integrity of information in financial accounting system, including the preparation of financial reports.
- Accounting Manager will be reviewing multiple balance sheet reconciliations, overseeing multiple budgets and be over many different entities
- Preparing month end and year end close activities, including accrual, allocations, and adjusting journal entries.
- Accounting Manager will prepare schedules and provide supporting data to external auditors.
- Achieving accounting operational objectives preparing and completing action plans, resolving problems, completing audits, identifying trends, determining system improvements and implementing changes
- Ensuring an accurate and timely monthly and year-end close along with the timely reporting of all monthly financial information consolidation, and evaluation of financial data as well as preparing special reports
- Supervise and direct an Accounting Team
- Working with direct reports to establish performance goals and objectives for each year as well as monitoring and advising on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff
- Maintaining financial security by establishing internal controls