HOT NEW JOB!!! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND FOR PROMPT REPLY, PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME TO MY LINKEDIN AT JAYVELLE CASTANEDA. THANK YOU!!
Ultra-high-touch bank that provides extraordinary client service. We believe that one-on-one interactions build lasting relationships.
This position will focus on the accounting for the Bank's investment portfolio and the daily clearing and recording of the Treasury function of the bank. This includes, but is not limited to daily and monthly reconciliations, analysis and certification of various General Ledger accounts and research of outstanding items and adjustments.
• Responsible for the recording, processing and reconciliation of the Bank's investment activities (using TPG software), including daily payments and monthly income accruals.
• Identify, research, investigate, and problem-solve GL account reconciliation issues. Under some circumstances, contact other departments to resolve outstanding issues.
• Approve journal entries for the clearing of daily wire activity within Treasury function.
• Approve monthly certifications to certify assigned General Ledger accounts within daily, monthly and quarterly deadlines.
• Review schedules in support of management financial analysis, including trend/variance analysis, net interest margins and write-ups for senior management.
• Review quarterly PBCs to support external reporting function within deadlines.
• Assist in providing detailed support to Accounting Management on financial reports and schedules and regulatory reporting such as the 10Q & 10K and the Call Report.