ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a service-based organization with several locations throughout the U.S. The client is currently seeking an Accounting Manager to join their team.
- The company has around $3-4 million in revenue and has about 15 employees.
- They are a growing franchise with over 200 franchise units and 48 owners nationwide.
- An eco-friendly team that offers a variety of highly specialized services.
- The organization has strong leadership that encourages a productive, yet fun environment.
- A collaborative group of individuals who provide mentorship and support.
- The position offers competitive pay and growth potential.
- A flexible work schedule with great work-life balance.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTING MANAGER:
- The Accounting Manager will manage the daily operations of the accounting department.
- Supervise the Junior Accountant, overseeing AP, billing, and GL entries.
- The Accounting Manager will be responsible for cash management.
- Generate forecasts and replenish inventory.
- Responsible for expense reporting through Concur.
- The Accounting Manager will provide financial reporting and monthly financial analysis.
- Coordinate and complete company audits.
- Produce monthly P&L statements and facilitate the close process.
- The Accounting Manager will prepare budgets and oversee budget reports.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE ACCOUNTING MANAGER ROLE:
- BS in Accounting/Finance or equivalent work experience
- Previous relevant accounting experience, franchise experience a plus
- QuickBooks experience
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP
Keywords: accounting, accountant, accounting manager, operations, finance, financial analysis, financial reporting, management
$80,000.00 - $100,000.00 /Year